DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION:
Corporate Name: KING’S COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL, S.L.
Parent company: LATAM EDUCATION HOLDINGS S.L. (INSPIRED)
Address: Calle Castelló 128-4º, C.P. 28006, Madrid (Spain)
Tel: 91 431 24 00 / 902 239 240
Fax: 914 354 858
Registered with the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, official record 745, Volume 15.221, sheet 170, Page M-254.794, section 8, first entry.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament dated April 27, 2016, concerning the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD), King’s College International S.L. informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by King’s College International S.L. which is available to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD). By providing their information, the subjects expressly and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by King’s College International S.L. acting as data controller with the following purposes:
– Identify users. The legal basis of the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller.
– Provide the service and process requests or any type of inquiry that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available to the user on the company’s website. The legal basis that legitimises the data processing is necessary for the execution of a contract.
– Carry out statistical studies about the most demanded products and services in order to improve them. The legal basis of the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller and the fulfillment of legal obligations.
– Sending of commercial communications in case they have expressly authorized by the user by checking the corresponding box. Commercial communications will be understood as those made through newsletters and notices of the website, advertising communications by e-mail, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry them out and will only deal with products or services offered by King’s College International S.L., as well as by collaborators and partners with whom collaboration agreements have been signed in the provision of the services. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data provided by users.
Your personal data will be kept for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
The user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section included in all emails sent by the data controller.
– Reception of CVs through our website or in our offices, which will be incorporated into a database to manage the selective process and allow communications between the parties. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the candidate that can be withdrawn at any time by written communication to the data controller. Personal data will be kept for a period of six months, without prejudice to the candidate’s right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
If necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes of the processing, personal data may only be communicated to other centers within the King’s College group where King’s College International S.L. provides its services, which will process personal data for the same legitimate purposes. These centers are described in the following link: http://www.kingscollegeschools.org/our-schools-admissions/
In other cases, the data will be communicated with the prior consent of the interested party.
Your personal data will only be communicated to legitimate third parties in order to comply with legal obligations by request of the competent authority or to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of training services. There is no international data transfer.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all data is not provided, King’s College International S.L. does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to the user’s needs.
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the services you have contracted. When they are not necessary for this purpose, the data will be blocked during the period in which they may be necessary for the exercise or defense against administrative or judicial actions and may only be unblocked and processed again for this reason. After this period, the data will be definitively erased.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, object, erasure, portability and limitation, as well as withdraw your consent at any time and for free by written communication addressed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal to Avenida Pío XII, 92, CP 28036 Madrid.
King’s College International S.L. declare that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to verify the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data to be processed, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration, destruction and access by unaffected third parties.
If you believe that we have processed your personal data unfairly or unlawfully or have not complied with your rights, you can request the protection of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) at the link: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf
What is a cookie
Purpose of cookies
Using cookies, it is possible for the server hosting the website to recognize the browser being used in order to facilitate navigation; allowing, for example, users who have registered previously to access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser in order to be shown when cookies are being used and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please consult the browser’s instructions and user manuals to find out more information.
In order to use the website, the user does not have to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or third parties which act on their behalf. Nevertheless, it is necessary for the user to log-in to every service which requires prior registration or log-in details.
Types of cookies
The cookies used in this website are all temporary, with the sole purpose of making future transmission more efficient. In no case will the cookies be used in order to collect personal data.
The cookies used are:
– Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): These allow monitoring and analysis of the user’s behaviour in order to make improvements based on his or her usage of the website and services. As stated by Google, Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool provided by Google that primarily allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the website being viewed and uses a set of cookies called ” __utma ” and ” __utmz ” to collect anonymous information and report on website trends without identifying individual users.
More information on Google Analytics at:
Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse through the website and use its various options or services.
– Plug-in cookies: these cookies are used to share social content. Social networks store and access this type of cookies in the user’s terminal equipment, allowing the social network to identify its members as they interact with the plug-ins.
– Multimedia player cookies: They store technical data, necessary to play video or audio content, maintaining an adequate connection speed, image quality and buffering parameters.
Opting out of cookies
Users can disable cookies on their terminal by configuring their browser, but this will entail a less satisfactory browsing experience that may even be defective. For more information on disabling cookies visit:
The website servers will automatically be able to detect the IP Address and domain name used by the user. An IP Address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All of this information is collected in a file about server activity that allows subsequent processing of data; with the aim to collect statistical measurements only, which show the number of printed pages, the number of visits to web services, the reasons of the visit, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security technologies which are accepted throughout the industry, such as FireWalls, methods to control access and cryptic mechanisms. All of these have the objective of preventing unauthorised access to the data. In order to carry out these purposes, the user/ client accepts that the provider collects data for purposes of authentication for access control.